Animal Emergency Care for Norridge and Area Pets
Pet emergencies take many forms, but what they all have in common is the need for immediate care. Every moment counts, and our team is prepared to help you and your pet as soon as you arrive. We will admit any pet with an emergency for stabilization and treatment during our regular hospital hours. If your pet seems ill but you're not sure if immediate animal emergency care is necessary, call (708) 457-0066 so we can help you determine if the situation warrants urgent care.
Your Pet Could Be Having an Emergency If...
Animal emergency care may be necessary for your pet if they're showing any of these signs:
- Heavy panting and/or labored breathing
- Pale gums
- Vomiting/diarrhea more than 24 hours
- No eating/drinking for more than 24 hours
- Unable to walk or stand
- Broken bones (or possible broken bones)
- Bite and/or puncture wounds
- Heavy bleeding
- Foaming at the mouth
- Heatstroke/elevated temperature
- Fast, irregular heart beat