Emergency Vet Care in Norridge, IL and surrounding area
Pet emergencies take many forms, but what they all have in common is the need for immediate care. Every moment counts, and by calling us at (708) 457-0066, our team can help walk you through what to do in this stressful situation. If your pet seems ill but you're not sure if immediate emergency vet care is necessary, we can help you determine if the situation warrants urgent care. If urgent care is needed, we encourage you to visit an emergency veterinary clinic, such as Premier Veterinary Group or BluePearl Pet Hospital.
Your Pet Could Be Having an Emergency If...
Animal emergency care may be necessary for your pet if they're showing any of these signs:
- Heavy panting and/or labored breathing
- Pale gums
- Vomiting/diarrhea more than 24 hours
- No eating/drinking for more than 24 hours
- Unable to walk or stand
- Broken bones (or possible broken bones)
- Bite and/or puncture wounds
- Heavy bleeding
- Foaming at the mouth
- Heatstroke/elevated temperature
- Fast, irregular heart beat
For After-Hours Emergency Vet Clinic
If our hospital is not open to help you and your pet, please contact our referral emergency vet clinics here in Chicago.