What to Expect at Our Doggie Daycare
Want to keep your pet occupied (and out of trouble) while you're away for the day? Give our doggie daycare in Norridge a try! Dogs of all ages need to socialize and engage in daily activity to stay healthy and happy. At Companion Animal Hospital, we're excited to give pets the opportunity to be themselves, make friends, and get nice and tired after a long day of playtime!
Our daycare center offers:
- A large, spacious area for play
- Plenty of daily exercise
- Constant supervision by our experienced and friendly staff
- A clean space that is regularly disinfected to keep all of our guests safe
- An easily-accessible outdoor area
Health & Safety Requirements
In order to enroll your pet into our doggie daycare program, they first need to pass a temperament assessment approximately one week before joining us. While your pet may be on their best behavior when they're with you, we want to make sure they'll get along well with other dogs. Safety is our priority!
In addition, all of our daycare guests must be healthy and current with the following treatments:
- Rabies, DHPP, Bordetella and Influenza H3N2/H3N8 vaccines
- Intestinal parasite exam (negative for parasites) within last 6 months
- Must be spayed or neutered if they are over 6 months old
What to Bring
To make sure that your pet has a pleasant stay with us, please pack and bring the following:
- Your pet's food in a Ziploc bag or sealed tupperware container that includes their name and appropriate feeding time
- Your pet's favorite toy (please do not bring any blankets or bedding)
- Any medications your pet is currently taking (an additional $8 per day)
We offer half-day sessions (4 hours or less) and full-day sessions (over 4 hours) during the following times:
Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
*We do not offer daycare on Sundays or major holidays
For your pet's first 2 days in daycare, we recommend signing them up for just 4 hours or less. This is to help them become acclimated to the sights, smells and sounds in their new environment. If you have any questions about our requirements, temperament assessment or would like to take a tour of our daycare facility, please call (708) 457-0066.